The Saurer Museum, with its old lorries and buses, can be found in a renovated industrial building at the Weitegasse 8.
On display are restored vehicles from 1911 to 1980, all of which are roadworthy. The oldest is the Caminhao, which was discovered in Brazil in 2003 and transported to Arbon. There is an almost complete collection of Saurer motors from the famous Saurer Motor works on display. The museum is operated by the 'Oldtimer-Club Saurer’ (OCS), which today has over 450 members.
Appointments for group tours can be arranged, even outside normal opening times.
Opening hours daily 10 am - 6 pm
The first weekend of each month a museumguide will be present.
Admission tickets are available at the WunderBar, locatet next to the museum.
0041 71 243 57 43
Telefon 071 447 61 61
|Vormittags||Montag bis Freitag|
|8:30 bis 12:00 Uhr|
|Nachmittags||Montag bis Mittwoch|
|14:00 bis 17:00 Uhr|
|Donnerstag bis 18:00 Uhr|
|Freitag bis 16:00 Uhr|